Ford escort rear speakers

hello I'm trying to fit some rear ford (bought from a breakers) speakers into my escort 1998, The speakers fit fine, but there's four male spade connectors on the back of each speaker, two large and two small. Do I need to connect all the spades or just one of each? Also am I right in thinking the large spade is the"+" and the small the"-". Thanks

PA

Reply to
PA

Well, unless there's a new trend in hiding things, you should be able to see that the terminals are U shaped with the spades being the arms - ie, each pair are connected together.

Reply to
Scott M

so am I going to have four cables coming from each speaker then?

Reply to
PA

Not unless you want to, they're paired

Reply to