FS: Sapphire Radeon 9100pro 128MB

No orginal box/CDs etc, but I do have the manual. Drivers can be had from

The fan is a bit noisy at first start-up so could probably do with replacing, or a drop of oil on the fan will probably sort it out :)

£37 nochex preferred. Postage included. Reply e-mail is valid but please let me know if you've e-mailed by posting here, as I have to sift through loads or spam and sometimes it's difficult to see at a glance the genunine ones!

Thanks for reading!

Reply to
Andrew Ratcliffe

Oh bugger! Sorry all, meant to send that to uk.adverts.computer :)

Reply to
Andrew Ratcliffe