FS Seat Ibiza

Does anybody want am old dog of a Seat Ibiza before I scrap it?

It's got MOT till mid-Jan and tax till the end of Jan. I doubt it would get through another MOT, but it might, personally I won't bother as I think its a hateful little car, but if you need something to keep you mobile over Christmas, it goes, it stops, what more do you need?!!?

If someone wants to offer me £20 to cover the cost of the new disks I put on 100 miles ago, I'd be happy, otherwise its off to the breaker on Friday.

It is in Dorset...if you're interested, email me on cochapman@hotmaildotcom.

Reply to
Clive

age, mileage etc please?

Reply to
Rude Olf

Sorry...1992/3...K reg...99k miles....1.2l CLXi...

Reply to
Clive

Thank god someone else is going for it - I don't have the space, but with the trouble the Metro's giving me, it'd be tempting. OTOH, it'd be yet another car to insure and tax, only to end up parking up somewhere till I "get round to fixing it"..

Reply to
Stuffed