Free: My 900i

Totaly free come and get it.

Popped the box on Monday, catastrophic pinion bearing failiure at a guess. Will engage first/reverse so enough to drive onto a trailer.

Just coming up to 91K miles, Silver, MOT until mid April. Tax until end of may (if you want the tax give me a fiver for a couple of beers). Bloody good condition. It won't have the 16's (will have a set of 15" Aero's), T16 Bumper, Avo's and springs (need them for a new project, it will have a good set of Sachs on it and 'i' springs) and we snapped the exhaust at the mid/rear box towing it, needs welding.

Will have the engine (skimmed head, slightly reprofiled cam with a bit more lift etc) and will be complete, no bits robbed of it for my others ;-) 2 owners from new, Oil every 6K etc. etc.

Only condition is that its going to go to someone who's going to put a box in it and use it. Its not going for breaking, if it was I'd do it myself. Drop me a mail mfaulksperformance .co .uk if you want photo's etc.

Current work and family commitments mean I don't have time or space to sort it out and my fleets too big already TBH.

Cheers Matt

Reply to
**-**

Damn, wrong side of the pond, hard to turn down free stuff otherwise.

Reply to
James Sweet

I would ... I would, but no space. I had a serious think about an absolutely mint Tjugofem for 700 quid today. But, alas, nowhere to store it. Damn!

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday

My problem in a nutshell. Barns full, garage is full, gardens full etc. etc. ;-)

Reply to
**-**

Same problem - got two classic 900s and a Volvo "brick", she has a minivan. The wife says I got to sell two if I want to buy another Saab.

Paul Halliday wrote:

Reply to
ma_twain

Where are you? What age is it?

Reply to
The Brown & Ollis-Brown Family

I'm in Hinckley, car is stored at a Freinds near Loughborough its a 1988 Rear Handbrake Sloped Front model.

Drop me a mail if your interested.

Regards Matt

photo's

Reply to
**-**

In article , snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk spouted forth into alt.autos.saab...

Know the feeling, V nice Skoda 130 LSE on Ebay that should close arround the £200 with good history and loads of T&T.

No bloody place for it though, so thats that buggered then.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo