Golf Glove Box Problem

The catch mechanism on my ("S" plate) Golf glovebox has packed up - I suspect the spring mechanism inside the lid has broken or jumped out of it's seating. looking at the lid, it seems that the inside cover is either clipped in or stuck together with glue. Can I get to the inside gubbins - I would assume that it is possible as if I was to replace the whole unit I would still want the same lock. Can anybody give me guidance on a repair.

Steve

Reply to
SH