How Much??

Can anyone please let me know what in their opinion is the value of my Cat C. car as I can't get it valued from any guides.

Its a N Reg Corsa 1.5TDiesel 3Dr, 6 owners, 128K Met. silver 2 months MOT and 4 month Tax. Its a Cat C. and the damage was to the rear drivers side where there is now a 2nd hand bumper and light cluster and the body evidence of the accident is a slight bending in of the bottom wheel arch/paint cracked.

I don't expect to get back what I've spent(£400) since purchase but I've put a New Radiator/fan switch, Glow Plugs and engine had its valve clearances done at main dealer.

Other Faults are rusted/leaking Sump. Hole in top of Fuel Tank that leaks when car is full to the brim. Gearbox notchy and Cold start is slow. 2 rust patches(2cm wide) - 1 on the tip of bonnet and the other on the rear tailgate and 5cm parking dent on drivers side lower door panel.

Right I think I covered everything there, I paid £800 for it 1 year ago in a rush, I know a very stupid/costly mistake! But I would appreciate your expert opinion on its value please?

Also What's the best way of selling it? Auction? At least I won't have any comeback then?

Many Thanks

Reply to
Mike R.

Mike R. ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Get a new MOT on it, and possibly as much as the £400 you've spent on it. It's a small diseasel. They'll always sell to idiots - depending on how bad the damage is.

Without an MOT, it's worth the price of a night in the pub.

Reply to
Adrian

I'd want two Corsa's with the amount I spend. £30 gets you far in my local...

Ta, G.

Reply to
G-Man

You'llo find some muppet happy to buy it for a couple of hundred quid off book price. Advertise it in local paper. Mention that it was Cat C but has been repaired and checked - IT HAS HASN'T IT?

Reply to
Conor