How to clean a Polka dot car ?

My car was parked close to a cherry blossom tree over the weekend. Got covered in (wet) blossom petal droppings.

Washed it off this evening but the car is still spotted with the residue from all the petals - kids think it looks cool !

Tried Autoglym tar & wax remover (all I could find in me shed) with no success.

Any suggestions for what will shift it?

Thanks

-- JohnB

Reply to
JohnB

You're going to think I'm taking the piss here, but go over it first with Mr Muscle Kitchen Cleaner (not lemon) on lots of paper towels (really! Trust me!) then wash with a good quality car shampoo and finish with a high quality wax.

Sounds strange, but it works!

Reply to
Steve