How to turn your car into a Hybrid-Electric car?

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 15:18:37 +0100, Christian McArdle wrote (in message ):

You mean vehicles have a weight limit, I though the limit was "if you can fit it in ..." ;-)

Clearly there are a few cars loaded using that principal if you watch the holiday traffic on the motoways.

Simon

Reply to
Simon Hobson

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 9:09:47 +0100, Christian McArdle wrote (in message ):

Or the electrical system has failed. You could just imagine it ...

Driver to passenger : "Quick, get that bloody fuse changed, there's a queue ahead !)

;-)

Simon

Reply to
Simon Hobson

The message from Simon Hobson contains these words:

Hooray for self levelling suspension. Makes an overloaded Montego estate far less obvious!

Reply to
Guy King

I have to be a bit more careful than most. Whilst configured more as a large MPV than a van, as my vehicle is a Fiat Ducato, which is technically a commercial vehicle, I would more likely get a 5000 quid fine and a black mark at the traffic commissioner's than a roadside telling off if found overloaded.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

The important thing about any energy storage system is it's efficiency. If above a certain level then the benefits of centralised generation of energy outweigh the losses involved in storing it and carrying it about. It's still a loss, but potentially less of one.

Reply to
Dave J