Hyundai Pony sump plug?

Anyone know what size/kind it is? I have to go and change the oil in one tomorrow but I'm taking t'motorbike so space for tools is limited to a backpack. Is the filter accessible to ordinary humans?

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

Bollocks. It's a 1.5l petrol 1982/3

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

Pah! Call yourselves a car group?

;o)

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

I think it is more the case that no-one will admit to knowing anything about them. I am amazed that one that old is still in use. I have seen one, it was absolute rubbish and that was at least ten years ago.

Reply to
Mrcheerful

I know; it's horribly ugly but it's still *sort of* going and it was free. It is not mine.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot