Ignition Coils Again

Just stripped one of the coils off my 75, planning to replace it with something off the shelf at Halfords.

It's labelled as a 'Bosch TCI Ignition Coil', which I'm assuming isn't a 'normal' coil.

However, I've Googled and found that the MkII GTI with K-Jet uses the same type of coil (not the same part number, but it's a TCI system) - do you think it would be safe to use a GTI coil?

Reply to
SteveH