Immaculate Micra...price advice (Slightly O/T)

A friend has an L reg Nissan Micra 1-litre....it's done 12011 miles! Obviously conventional wisdom on parkes/glasses guide goes out of the window on this one....how much do you think she should be asking for it (private sale)? It's in absolutely immaculate condition with 11-months MOT, but no tax.

Any thoughts gratefully received, James

Reply to
James Amor

Ask standard book price, much more says it's been in somebody's garage being re-built after a write-off or something, hence the low miles, it's been off the road for too long.

I would be just as afraid of very low miles as very very high miles.

Andy

Reply to
Nik&Andy

In news:cuiorn$3pj$ snipped-for-privacy@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk, James Amor decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

600 quid.
Reply to
Pete M

If it's been serviced regularly I wouldn't be surprised if it went for around £1500. To a woman, obviously.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot

Stick it on eBay - it'll fetch loads on there, as much as it pains me to advise you that, as I wouldn't mind it myself if the price was right. ;-)

Reply to
JackH

Can you prove the mileage? Service history, old mot's? Otherwise the mileage is immaterial - could be 112011 miles or clocked.

If you can provide proof, yes put it on eBay with a decent reserve (£1000?), also Autotrader for £1495. Steep, yes, but what the hell.

krystnors

Reply to
krystnors