Injector Colour Codes ( Vauxhall )

Anyone know a site giving details as to what colour = what flow rate. Especially want to know whever the current purple ones in my Cavalier must be replaced with the same colour or if not, what are my alternatives?

Reply to
IanDTurner

Not by colour but these two US sites list via part number (I think they may be the same owner using the same data)

Graham L

Graham

Don't let your wife choose. You'll get this one, regardless:

Sandy Nuts

Thatd make your injectors water!

Reply to
Matthew Millichap

I'm sure I've seen that one on the Ann Summers website.....

Reply to
Sandy Nuts