wrong colour on my car??

ok, i dont know if this has happened to anyone else, but on my cavalier i bought a can of touch up spray paint, and wat the hell, its a darker blue than my original colour

is this like, a stupid issue that GM did that they put the wrong colour on my car? or is it that its just really old and the paint wore out... or something?

BTW, its a '90

Reply to
Jose Flores

One of two things,

  1. with the age, its probabally sun faded, my 88 S-10 is lighter than the touch up paint.
  2. The touch up paint selectors in the auto parts stores arn't that great. The number listed for my 2000 S-10 is listed as silver on the sticker on the shelf, victory red in the book and dark red on the spray can. All three places were the same number and same brand.
Reply to
Me