Jag spares

Does anyone know where I'm likely to find a centre-console cover with cupholder for a 2001 JaguarXJ8 (x308) in oatmeal. Jaguar aren't helpfull & all the ones I've found online are in the US (brand new, in the packaging, perfect, if not for the shipping hassle)

Reply to
Duncan Wood

I came across these people but it looks as if they might claim to have everything! It may be a starting point though.

Andy Cap