Jeep Cherokee

Limited edition 1994 (M)

The rear hatch door no longer stays up I presume the struts on it have gone (unless anyone knows different).

Can anyone point me in the direction of a good place for Jeep parts online or in Birmingham or in Norfolk?

And if anyone has any idea of part no (or correct part name) this would also be helpful

Reply to
Mr Cellophane

Struts don't tend to be made by the car manufacturer so a decent motor factor should have generic replacements. But obviously check the 'genuine' price as well.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)