Ka Heater Valve - how much?

Has anyone got an idea of price for one? I don't have the reg number handy and the dealer can't tell me without it....

Thanks!

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

About £90 at my local shop. Bit less on ebay.

Graham

Reply to
Graham

Brilliant, thanks Graham!

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

Having got the reg number and called the dealer, you're local shop is overcharging you. £18+the vat..

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

Local Dealer does these for £70+vat for me.

Tim. .

Reply to
Tim..

This is weird, I rang Perry's Ford in Wycombe and they quoted me £18+vat for one.

Looks like some dealers take the piss a bit to me

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

OR the one you've been quoted for is a bog standard manual valve, and the more expensive ones are the electric solenoid operated ones used in the cars with full climate controll?

Reply to
Gazz

Err no they are all electrically operated on the Ka, Puma, and Fiesta.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..

well the fiesta one is only about 20 quid (genuine)

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Fitted one on a Fiesta 'W' reg last week:

part number: 1085638 mrp =A335.89 + vat

Reply to
NT

that is odd, I fitted one to a W plate fiesta in Feb. part number 1451981 cost 17.65 plus vat retail

Mrcheerful

Reply to
Mrcheerful