Location of dim/dip resistor in a '95 Peugeot 106

Chris Whelan ( snipped-for-privacy@prejudicentlworld.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

How would you define it, so as to include correctly adjusted dip beam in low-visibility daylight conditions?

OK, "inappropriate lights between none and dip"

Simple. Fuckwits didn't turn their dip on until later.

Reply to
Adrian

I've got a dimmable HID on my pushbike, & some really big dimmable HMIs in my filmlights. Once they're hot they'll dim down reliably.

Reply to
Duncan Wood

Duncan Wood ( snipped-for-privacy@dmx512.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

I sit corrected.

And they're just as "good" dimmed? Life, shock resistance?

Reply to
Adrian

Given that I've been dazzled by cars which would pass an MOT, your definition is obviously inadequate.

Reply to
David Taylor

David Taylor ( snipped-for-privacy@yadt.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

How many cars pass an MOT with shitloads of crap in the boot, or a passenger in the rear seat?

Reply to
Adrian

You what?

Reply to
Vim Fuego

The message from "Vim Fuego" contains these words:

It affects the headlamp aim.

Reply to
Guy King

Ah. Only relative to the planet, not the car. :-)

Reply to
Vim Fuego

The message from "Vim Fuego" contains these words:

Yeah, but people who're being dazzled are usually not in the car causing the dazzle. (insert smiley of choice here)

Reply to
Guy King