lost your manual for small engine powered equipment?

try

manuals listed are free to download in pdf

Reply to
davy12342

Well found, that man, and thank you for sharing it. The engine for my ancient rotavator's on there, complete with pictures of the governor linkage I'm having trouble with!

And to think I almost dismissed it as spam.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

yes many thanks, also another manual site which might be of some interest

reg

Its worth checking as new manuals are being added all the time

Reply to
davy12342