mazda 323 air conditioning question

I have noticed that on my "Mazda 323" 2000 model. That when I park it after using the air conditioning a water puddle appears to run under the car!

Is this normal?

Reply to
Chris

Yes. Perfectly normal. It's the drain from the condensor. A bit like a fridge defrosting.

Vin.

Reply to
Vin

You will get a pong from the a/c after a few years - you must use the a/c this keeps the system working properly which explains why fridges work for ever as they are always on and some cars systems break down after a few years

Get that can from Halfords which actually cleans/kills the spores in the system and re-gas every 3 years

in the perfect world use the a/c for 10 mins every week through the year to lubricate the system ands then with the fan on and the a/c off for 10mins

Reply to
jim