Mechanic gloves

Local building trade suppliers bought in packs of 10 pairs. Proper=20 decent thick ones made with proper material, not the flimsy thin garden=20 center s**te. I've seen the ones I buy for sale in a couple of services=20 for =A33 a pair.

That's what those telescopic magnetic thingamybobs are for :-p

--=20 Conor

I only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't=20 looking good either. - Scott Adams

Reply to
Conor

We buy them by the carton - but they cost more than 70p. Proper leather faces, though. Last lot came from CPC, IIRC.

But then you have to put it on the stud...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I don't think he'll mind if you wear gloves, especially if you use a little KY....

:-p

Reply to
Conor

Not much of a stud if you can get the size of washer found in a car on 'it'. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)