Metro wing mirror for sale.

I have a nearside mirror for a Mini Metro for sale, I want a fiver for it.

Reply to
Knight Of The Road

lol he's gonner have you ;o)

Reply to
reg

What was really annoying is that the thief broke up the remains of the mirror housing while getting the glass bit out, so I have to replace the whole thing rather than just the glass.

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful

"mrcheerful ." wrote

Yeah, in all seriousness, bad luck. It's a pisser when scumbags do this sort of thing.

Reply to
Knight Of The Road

I just got one off ebay for 6.50 inc delivery, so hopefully that will be all back to normal very soon, but it is amazing how a little thing like that can ruin your day.

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful