Micra (again) fuel system diagram

I'm wondering if there are any online diagram of the Fuel System for the Nissan Micra K11 1993?

Tried google, not much help.

TIA.

Reply to
Fatbøy øf the Underwørld

"Fatbøy øf the Underwørld" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@bt.com:

Try the local library and demand they bring in the Haynes manual for your car.

Reply to
Tunku

Failing that, if a diagram of the fuel system is a 'must-have', the OP may be reminded of an alternative resource: the Nissan Technical Information Service

Lin Chung

Can you really get Micra info from that site, as it's a Nissan USA site? I'd be interested if you could but I can't find anything to do with Micra's, which is probably because I don't think they sold them in USA. Haven't seen any anyway.

BobC

Reply to
BobC

its a load of bollocks..

you need a Dealer Number or User ID and password

Reply to
Fatbøy øf the Underwørld