Mondeo bushes front anti roll bar

Can anyone explain how to change the bushes on the front anti roll bar did the back ones no problem but on the front there's no room to undo the bolts and the chassis Dont want to start taking things off I neednt

Reply to
replyto.....neilhin

You have to drop the subframe. Should be enough to remove the rear bolts only and hopefully it'll drop enough to get the ARB bush bolts out. If not you'll have to remove the front subframe bolts too.

Dave Baker - Puma Race Engines

I'm not at all sure why women like men. We're argumentative, childish, unsociable and extremely unappealing naked. I'm quite grateful they do though.

Reply to
Dave Baker