Mondeo interior pics

Tried Googling to no avail, but anyone know where I can see pics of the dash inside a Mondeo 98 Verona?

I want to see if I can discreetly fit a TomTom ONE somewhere near the top of the centre console.

Thanks

Reply to
ScoobyDoo

"ScoobyDoo" wrote

Just search eBay for one, many people will have posted good interior pictures.

Reply to
Knight Of The Road

Go into multimedia and you'll get some idea's from whats been modded allready.

Si

Reply to
Simondeo

Thanks Vince, that did the trick.