Mondeo Tdci 130 any good ?

Hello all, thinking of selling my Audi A4 Tdi Se (2002) and getting a Mondeo Tdci to get some spare cash to re roof the house, are the Tdci's a good bet? as its back to a good 'ol timing chain that will be one last thing to think of ???

cheers in advance

Reply to
Staffbull

I've got the estate version and it's a really good car. I'd well recommend it.

Rob Graham

Reply to
Rob graham

Yup, decent car. Much softer ride than the Audi with superior handling. Other diesels to consider would be the Skoda Octavia, the Honda Accord and the 1.9 Vauxhall Vectra.

Reply to
DervMan