Name of song in TV advert for Ford Ka Collection

What is the name of the song in the current Ford Ka advert on TV here in the UK?

The advert promotes the Ford Ka with some inclusive insurance deal. It shows blokes pushing objects such as the Mona Lisa across the screen with insuance for each one coming up.

Then a Ford Ka is pushed on and it says "insurance - free?".

The music goes like 'maoam ma ma ma ma maaaaa and is sung in a sort of growly way (if you see what I mean).

Reply to
Bill Woods

I fail to see the link between this and vehicle maintenance.

Ta, G.

Reply to
G-Man

Google for 'maoam ma ma ma ma maaaaa'?

Reply to
SimonJ

Does there have to be a link?

Reply to
Sam Smith

Group name: uk.rec.cars.maintenance Suggested topic? Maintenance of cars in the UK?

Makes sense TBH.

Ta, G.

Reply to
G-Man

Oh piss off.

uk.adverts.computer is currently being ruined by people posting a small amount of OT, that turns into huge threads when everyone else jumps on the OT v Netkop debate.

Let's not start doing the same here, FFS

Reply to
Stuffed

Have to say, After trying it, its a whole lot more interesting than the song.... :)

Craig

Reply to
Craig Pickles

Then why are YOU crossposting your argument to UKRCM, or can't you use your newsreader.

Reply to
BORG

Well I'm viewing this in uk.rec.cars.misc as it's a crosspost. Remember to check the header.

Reply to
Sam Smith

Check out

which has a couple of entries for the Ka.

Reply to
Rooney

I'll save you the bother. Don't forget to "Translate this page" !!!!

raketa.at ° - österreichische Satire, Cartoons, Literatur, Politik ... - [ Translate this page ] ... Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Maoam :) Shit, ich bin auch ein Weibchen und leider nicht sehr homophil- sonst hätt ma uns auf a Packerl haun können... O Mann :( ...

- 190k - Cached - Similar pages

EventShooters - Nickpage von Knuti - [ Translate this page ] ... lihp, Lisa4321, liTTle_mE, LoVe_GirL_00, lucky1989, manuela01, maoam, maria16, Marie ... maaaaa mir fällt nix ein was i da ... also langweilig wird ma ganz bestimmt ned ... www1.eventshooters.com/u/37494/?page=8 - 60k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

Ian

Reply to
ian henden

quick guess

Angus McCoatup

EEK!! just seen the advert and it's most defiantly not that :-()

Reply to
Angus McCoatup

Hello uk.rec.cars.maintenance

I had figured people with an interest in cars might be able to answer me but I should have made it clear my posting is off-topic.

Apologies.

Reply to
Bill Woods

Don't worry about it, there's always someone waiting to have a whinge about off topic posts etc, they've nothing better to do!

Reply to
SimonJ