Narrowly avoided the same delivery van twice in one day!

Firm is still going and still has all his tuning notes on web page. They have copyright David Baker inserted at random intervals.

I think he sold it.

No MBG's on site, mainly Ford.

Reply to
Peter Hill

Yes - IIRC, his forte was the Pinto engine.

Last I heard he'd moved to the wilds of Scotland.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

6 years ago? Missed that too ... Bollyarks ....
Reply to
Kellerman

6 years ago summer was perfect. Warm, dry, not too hot.

I was was overdoing a 10,000 steps/day for 100 days challenge. Averaged

20,000 steps a day over the 100 days starting from end of May. 30,000 steps/day over the last 30 days, equivalent to a 1/2 marathon every day.

I did very few actual steps, not much more than the average office workers 4,000/day. Worked on the 3rd floor always used stairs, parked car 200m up road from home and furthest stop I could find away from front door of office. Most of the "steps" were from cycling and swimming, over 1400 miles cycling and 130 miles swimming.

Reply to
Peter Hill