New Nissan Navara fault

My brand new Navara developed a noise from the rear, possibly wheel bearings. It now sits back at the main dealers and I have been told I will not get it back for at least a 3 weeks! Apparently there is some difficulty obtaining parts.

The honestjohn website says this is a known fault on the new Navara.

Just wondered if any other new Navarra owners have experieneced the same fault and what the exact repair time was.

Reply to
Tinman

Is that the one that "Commands Respect" ? Maybe the spanner monkeys are too frightened to go near it, seeing as they drove to work in chavved up Corsas. :-)

-- Stuart

Reply to
Stuart Gray