Nissan Micra Tyre Pressure

Hi,

I have got a second hand Nissa Micra (F Reg). I haven't got any car manuals with it. I am looking for second hand car service manuals. Meanwhile can anybody tell me the recommended tyre air pressures (front and rear).

TIA, M.

Reply to
MANISH

Take a look here -

This will give you the recommended pressures for most cars.

Reply to
Bob Davis

There's usually a label on the front side of the door pillar of the Driver's door, just below the lock.

Reply to
Steve Burt