Espace tyre Pressure

I have just got a Espace on a M plate. It is the Helios edition. I need to know the tyre pressure front and rear. its not on the door and I havent the manual. Can anyone help please

Many thanks

Reply to
News.Individual.NET

what tyre size?, for instance the 2.0 with 195/65x14 is 33 front 27 rear but with 15 inch wheels it is 31/26 and of course the 4x4 is different again.

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful