Nissan Serena

I have a Nissan Serena 1.6GX 1997 (Petrol) I have a slight oil leak at the head - I think it just needs tightened down, does anyone know what the settings are for the head bolts and also I had a quick look at the top of the engine - I can just see the twin cams no bolts (as in an 8v engine) so where are they???

Many Thanks Martin

Reply to
Marty1a

If that's the car I think it is, it's the most uncomfortable thing I've ever sat in.

Reply to
Doki