No direction lights on Ford Ka

Hi

None of the direction lights are working on my Ford Ka - and the problem is not a fuse ;-)

As far as I can understand the relay is placed in(side) the "multifunctionswitch" that is placed around the steering wheel (the "thing" that holds most of the switches like light, sprinkler, etc.) Am I right here or is direction relay placed with all the others behind the fuses? The multifunctionswitch is quite expensive so I would like to be sure...

All ideas are very welcome Thanks in advance Peter Michael

Reply to
petermichael69

The hazard warning light switch is broken, I'd say. On most cars the indicators go through it, and if it's buggered, you get no indicators.

Reply to
Doki