oil capacity for a corsa

Anyone know the oil capacity for a corsa 1.4 16V?

Reply to
dave F

Let's see, this is probably a common question. Googling for "'oil capacity' corsa 1.4"... checking...

aah, third hit:

That's a PDF, the HTML version as translated by Google is:
(the answer is 3.25 (for the 1.4 16V Z14XE))

Cheers

Dave P

Reply to
David Precious

The oil capacity is lower if you have the windows or tailgate open. I'd say, if you fill it through the sunroof (with the doors and hatch shut) maybe 300 gallons.

Reply to
Pete M

(that's 3.25 litres by the way... would help if I'd put that in )

Cheers

Dave P

Reply to
David Precious

There seems to be a leak around the door seals of mine. I'd like to fix this before I take it for a ride.

Reply to
DP

Many thanks! not only for finding the info but pointing me towards the HTML data because currently I'm not able to see PDFs.

daveF

Reply to
dave F

No problems. I tend to provide HTML alternatives too, since not everyone can open PDFs, and you might not want to go and download and install Acrobat reader just to be able to find out this bit of info.

Google's a godsend for it's HTML translations of PDFs, DOCs etc.

Cheers

Dave P

Reply to
David Precious

I find pdf's more likely to crash the computer than html. I've yet to see the point in pdf's as they don't seem any more efficient than html. Anyway, back to the cars...

Reply to
DP

PDFs are mainly used for artwork approvals. Also it compresses images and text allowing you to e-mail them.

Reply to
dave F