OT: bloody W10 and networked printer.

Trying to print a couple of pages to a networked laser (Brother HL) from my desktop, I must have mis-keyed and accidentally sent the whole (very large) doc.

So I did my usual trick of pulling out the paper drawer to stop it. Then cancelling the print job from control panel, and powering off the printer to clear anything in its memory.

But this has left the desktop believing the printer is out of paper (or otherwise not available).

The printer is fine, it's printing OK from a laptop on the same network, but the desktop just will not print to it.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the printer a couple of times, and rebooted the desktop and the rest of the network to no avail.

Feeling a bit stupid.

Reply to
newshound

Even more stupid, wrong NG