printer cartridge

Anyone got a use for an HP 339 black ink cartridge/head?

I've got one bought in error some time ago. dunno if it's still viable but never been used, cos the printer I thought it would fit said "wrong print cartridge".

a few beer tokens for postage and it's yours, if you have a use for it.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Thu, 23 Apr 2009 12:55:06 +0100, "Andy" enlightened us thusly:

if you want it, send me a snail-address by email. make sure you remove the bit that need removing.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Thu, 23 Apr 2009 13:27:55 +0100, Austin Shackles enlightened us thusly:

got email.

Reply to
Austin Shackles