printer cartridge

Anyone got a use for an HP 339 black ink cartridge/head?
I've got one bought in error some time ago. dunno if it's still viable but
never been used, cos the printer I thought it would fit said "wrong print
cartridge".
a few beer tokens for postage and it's yours, if you have a use for it.
Reply to
Austin Shackles
On or around Thu, 23 Apr 2009 12:55:06 +0100, "Andy" enlightened us thusly:
if you want it, send me a snail-address by email. make sure you remove the bit that need removing.
Reply to
Austin Shackles

Site Timeline Threads