OT: mazda 323 owner's manual

Sorry for the OT Post.

I recently bought a used Mazda 323 Executive (1996 model, 1.8 ang engine) . My problem is that it did not come with an owner's manual. Being a complete idiot when it comes to cars, I badly need an owner's manual to know which fluid needs topping up after X number of miles, when the service is due, after how many miles is the cambelt due for replacement, etc.. I have searched ebay and googled for it for several days but could not find anything. My questions are:

  1. Do you know where I can buy an owner's manual?
  2. Is it alright to use an owner's manual from the same car but different year (e.g. Mazda 323 1994 or 1007 perhaps)

Please take note that I don't want a Haynes or any repair manual because they're too technical for me. I really prefer the owner's manual...either hardcopy, softcopy, or scanned.

Also, how do I arm the immobiliser of a standard factory fitted mazda

323 immobiliser? Thanks very much
Reply to
pramutt

Mazda dealer? Ebay?

Chances are, they're the same, unless there was some facelift between those times. Did Mazda make cars way back in 1007 ? :D

Isn't it automatic when you lock the car?

Reply to
Johnny