OT: Re-registering Private Plate

I hadn't forgot that at all. re-read my original post.

I am well aware of that and that was why I mentioned re-registering my existing car in the OP.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Mason

Good news Des. I'll be off to Bothwell Street as soon as I have the car on Wednesday.

Sadly I didn't keep them. When I last transferred the plate it was much easier as I was trading the car in against the new one - the car wasn't issued with the original plate. Hence the reason I ditched the old plates of mine - thinking that it was normal practice.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Mason

One that no-one else has, I suppose?

Reply to
Ian Dalziel

The message from Chris Bacon contains these words:

One no one else is allowed to see!

Reply to
Guy King

One that isn't public?

Reply to
Trust No One®

Erm, yee-haw. So we've *all* got "private plates"!

Reply to
Chris Bacon

Chris Bacon ( snipped-for-privacy@thai.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Hopefully.

In practice, it's only some people...

Reply to
Adrian

Er, yes. Did you know there's no such word in the dictionary as "gullible"?

Reply to
Ian Dalziel