Paging ZXisti

Can anyone scan the page from the owners manual detailing the various warning lights? There's a very unusual one occasionally coming on, and I've not got a clue what it means...

Reply to
Doki

"Doki" wrote in news:468794b4$0$27856$ snipped-for-privacy@news.zen.co.uk:

Is that the Cit ZX? If so I have the owners stuff somewhere about.

Reply to
Stuart G Gray

Doki ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Give us a hint...

Reply to
Adrian

WHat does it look like? I've gorra manual but at the moment it's pissing down and it's in the wife's car.

Reply to
Malc

I think it's the low oil light, after a bit of investigation.

Reply to
Doki

Yesh. You still got your ZX? If you haven't, would you be willing to post the manual to me in return for beer tokens / bits of MK2 Golf?

Reply to
Doki

"Doki" wrote in news:468ba03e$0$8053$ snipped-for-privacy@news.zen.co.uk:

I found the manual in the car, I still have the ZX. I could try scanning the relevant pages for you.

Reply to
Stuart G Gray

That'd be handy if you could.

Reply to