Peugeot 106 Brake Drums - tools required to remove?

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me the size of the nut holding the rear drum onto the axle on a 1998 Peugeot 106 1.1? Have to go and look at one with handbrake problems tomorrow away from my garage, and want to ensure I have the right tools with me!

Thanks in advance,

Anthony Remove eight from email to reply.

Reply to
Anthony Britt

From memory and a swift google I think it's 32mm. I've been wrong before however...

Try phoning a Peugeot dealer parts department?

Reply to
Douglas Payne