Peugeot 106 Fuse Box

My rear widscreen heater is not working and after checking I found that there is no current coming to connections from either side. It might be a fuse (hope) or maybe a relay??? Does anyone have a schematic of the fusebox layout and any ide where the relays are?

Also any other ideas please.

Reply to
t0meks

=============== The fuse should be 'F5 - 20 Amp'. The relays are located in an 'Auxilliary fusebox' or 'Relay box' (both names used in manual) which is a flat plastic box located on the top of the nearside front wing. Location may vary depending on petrol or diesel model.

Cic.

Reply to
Cicero

nearside front wing - that would mean they are somewhere near, possibly behind the fuse box itself, which in my diesel car is located inside the glovebox compartment.

Reply to
t0mek

=============== The *main fuse* box is either behind the glove box or behind a trim panel on the driver's side of the dash. Position varies according to year and / or LHD / RHD. The manual is not very precise because of the varying positions so it's a question of trying the various locations until you find what you're looking for.

The 'Auxiliary fusebox' or 'Relay box' is usually adjacent to the battery IN THE ENGINE COMPARTMENT. It's also possible that some of the relays may be in the same box as the fuses.

Sorry I can't be more precise but since yours is diesel it's probably the same as mine - fuses in glove box - relays adjacent to battery in engine compartment.

Cic.

Reply to
Cicero

Thanks for that, I'll check all the fuses tomorrow and have a look at the relays as well.

Reply to
t0mek

I've got no indicators, brake lights or wipers but hazards work fine? None of what I'm looking at regarding fuses and relays is making sense with diagrams. Is it stalks? Brake lights tho? Is it a relay? Both?

Reply to
Richard Elliot

Hazards are always on a different circuit, to work with the ignition off.

Ignition switches often have two circuits. One for the engine, and one for the things also switched by the ignition. Are all those things dead?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News