Poltergeist in my radio

Hi Group

I have a 2004 Astra 1.8 Sri.

Over the summer I noticed on a few occasions going back to my car that the radio would be switched on, even though the ignition was off and the keys out. It stopped doing this for a while but I have noticed over the last couple of days it has done it again. My next door neighbour just told me it was on this morning when he went out!

Does anyone have any information on this?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Me

Christmas Spirit ??

Reply to
Gingangooli

Is the radio an after-market installation?

Reply to
Lin Chung

">

It's a factory fitted unit.

Reply to
Me

A case for the Society for Psychical Research? :)

020 7937 8984 Or, Uni of Kent, Dept. of Parapsychology?

Reply to
Lin Chung

Maybe I should get it exorcised!

Reply to