Porsche 4 sale, ex Top Gear

Funny how it completely changed about 2 years ago...

Reply to
neutron

neutron (neutron(not real)@a.b.c.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Did it?

The episode I was in the studio audience for, around that time, was crap and seemed very samey to the little snippets I've not managed to avoid since then.

Reply to
Adrian

That makes at least two of us then. :-) Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

Yea but a chocolate egg?

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Center is almost pure sugar. Might have been a way to make to candy floss.

Reply to
Peter Hill