Pug 106 mirror cover 1998

anyone know where I can get a mirror cover for the offside pug 106 mirror. it fell off......... aug 1998 model zest2

Reply to
Money4Nuffin

The message from "Money4Nuffin" contains these words:

There are several whole mirrors on eBay at the moment. Don't specify the year as most advertisers say something like " '91 on " instead of spelling out each year.

Reply to
Guy King

"Money4Nuffin" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@eclipse.net.uk:

I saw one at the side of the road a while back...

Reply to
Tunku

yep - thanks, looked there. I can get 2 new covers for |£30 or one complete new mirror for £23 inc delivery.... oh the joys of our disposable society!!!!!

Reply to
Money4Nuffin

Got my complete mirror for Citroen BX19GTI from Euro Parts for £16.

Reply to
Lofty.