Puggy 107 brakes under warranty?

Discs dont warp? Perhaps you you should have looked at the discs I took of my Honda motorbike (Deauville 650). They warped on a trip round Scotland. The resulting pulse could be felt through the front brake lever and the warp (distortion) easily seen as the disc rotated. Was also an MOT failure item. Discs getting bent by careless tyre changes is also embarrassingly common. Expensive too as bike brake discs tend to cost £100 to £150 each.

Reply to
snot

A mate had a bike rear disc ruined by a trapped object on his old Guzzi V50 some years ago. Whatever the object was it was, the result was a 3mm deep grove in the disc. Didn't take long to do the damage either.

Reply to
snot

Which is just the sort of thing that the Pug dealer wouldn't have done under warranty repair and thus wanted disclaimer signed for.

Reply to
Peter Hill