Radio locked

Odd, isn't it? I spent ages re-drawing the SD1 wiring schematic in colour, with the actual wiring colours and tracers. Making it much easier to follow over the factory B&W one. And done as a vector drawing so you could enlarge it to any size with no loss of definition, unlike a scan of a page. Must have sent it out as a PDF by email dozens of times. And few even bother to say thanks.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

He was polite, tried to buy via ebay (twice), and was grateful. My good deed for the day:)

Reply to
MrCheerful