Rattle in dashboard...can i expect garage to sort?

HI, thanks for reading this post.

Just bought a Nissan from Arnold Clark. Its 8 months old, im the 2nd keeper.

All seemed fine for a the first 2 weeks but the dash on the passanger side seems to have developed a rattle that is just so annoying!!!

I had a car kit fitted to the car but the guy didnt seem to go anywhere near where the rattle is coming from as he just had to wire into the pre-installed loom that is in the lower console and run the mic up the passanger A-pillar.

Would either Arnold Clark (Honda) where the car came from, or my local Nissan garage laugh at me if I asked them to sort it out for me?

Thanks in advance, Steve

Reply to
Steve

Ask them to sort out my rattle too, while you're there.

They're nothing if not SUPER annoying.

--Nick.

Reply to
Nick

Its under warranty from both of them, but i'd take it to the place yougot it from first i think.

Reply to
DanTXD

If you pay a garage to fix something they should fix it for you. Whether they can find it and stop it is another quesiton as they tend to only rattle when its moving. Have you seen

? Not sure what to make of it. I have had three cars from them and not had any aggro, but I did not use them for my most recent car.

Reply to
Gordon Hudson

BWAHAHAHA, from what I've heard the rattle in the dash is the last thing to worry about if you bought a car from Arnold Clark.

Reply to

Yes. I picked up on

in this thread. There you'll find 100 pages of horror stories about this company. It's compulsive reading.

Reply to
DB.

Also sprach "DB." :-

The Car Shop is blessed with a similar reputation in some quarters.

Reply to
Guy King