Re: air con problem ford escort

my air con has a mind of its own, i own a ford escort finesse and the air

> con keeps switching itself on and i cant switch it off until its good and > ready!.(usually about 10 mins).as its an intermittent fault dixon ford say > they cant do anything unless they witness it.(or because its still under > warranty). > any suggestions would be greatly appreciated > tony

Fault with the switch or relay, its the only thing it can be really. Running the a/c all the time keeps it fit and healthy and isnt a bad thing really though.. . Tim..

Reply to
Tim..

I couldn't turn the ac off on a mondeo once I adjusted the controls so that it wasn't on windscreen and it switched off :)

Reply to
dojj