Re: Aston Martin Vanquish S

The Vanquish is a dinosaur. This in the following link, I would submit,

> is a true super sportster.
> Nevermind its dynamics, it has the cache of the 'Shock of the New' > modernity. Within 2 hours of opening for sale -- that's for reservation > only!-- the totality of this year's production, 100, were snapped up. > All went to the rich and famous in and around the tinselled town, as > reported.

Of course. The same ones that turn up at publicity events driving a Prius while useing a Hummer the rest of the time.

I'll wait for a full Autocar road test of the Tesla to see if it really does do what it claims. Autocar were one of the first to show the Prius wasn't quite what it claimed by only getting 42mpg over their touring route with it. Where a BMW 330d over exactly the same route managed 44 mpg.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)