Re: How to Find Luggage Cover

TheChief wrote:

> >> Hi all >> >> Ok so I have signed up for a 2015 Focus Estate, but the dealer >> refuses to replace missing retracting luggage cover >> ggrrrrrr. > > Walk away, then! - I'm sure they'll change their mind when the deal > disappears out of the door.

That was my thought, unless the OP has already done some tough negotiating.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan
[...]

I have a local old-fashioned hardware store that has an incredible range of things. I was chatting to them recently about their business. They told me there was no way the shop would support itself. Most of their profit came from selling on ebay, plus taking a trailer full of stuff to various shows.

They employ someone full-time to work at the back of the shop packing ebay orders.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

Smart business model. I wonder what markup they use in the shop.

I guess it also lets them stock a *huge* range of things, which in turn helps its reputation getting them more footfall, leading to other adventitious sales.

Reply to
newshound

Can fully believe it. I can't be the only one who doesn't want to spend free time phoning round, then driving to small suppliers for obscure bits of hardware, when someone will conveniently post them to me.

Reply to
Chris Bartram