Re: increasing hp of ford escort 16V

Twas Fri, 5 Dec 2003 19:48:18 -0000 when "shazzbat" put finger to keyboard producing:

>> What modifications can I make to my ford escort 1.6 sport to make it >> accelerate faster? Everything on it is still standard >> > >You could fit a pair of little blue lights to the washer jets. that would do >the trick, no? :-)) >

I saw a 1.6 escort in town today with silly blue washer jets, it came into the car park (swerving to avoid a parked police car) faster than the other cars were, must make them faster then...

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mrniceATmrnice.me.uk

Mr.Nice.

Since the subject line reads "Escort 16v" it's rather a no-brainer isn't it?

Dave Baker - Puma Race Engines

I'm not at all sure why women like men. We're argumentative, childish, unsociable and extremely unappealing naked. I'm quite grateful they do though.

Reply to
Dave Baker